Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fuck you, this week

Basically, I spent the week walking into things and maybe gave myself a really mild concussion.  Because I sat down wrong in my car - like I misjudged how far down I had to sit in order not to hit my head on the roof of the car.  That I've had for seven years.  I'm hoping the headaches stop at some point over the next day or two.

I'd also like the pollen to dry up and die, but a) I'm hardly alone in that sentiment and b) that would be bad for the plants.  I'm dealing.

The worst thing was losing my computer for two days because I rebooted it and it didn't recognize my user profile.  This happened to me last October.  I brought it to the campus helpdesk when it happened last time and they had it back to me the next day.  I brought it there this time and they ignored it for two days before telling me that they'd booted it up and didn't know what my problem was BECAUSE THE STUPID THING HAD FIXED ITSELF.  I think it just wanted a break or something.  Or it's begging me to use any operating system that isn't Windows Vista.

Anyway, we did have a good meeting in the Writing Center yesterday that I need to scribble about, but I'll do that tomorrow in its own separate post.  At this point it's 1am and I need bedtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment